- Developing, executing, and optimizing digital media campaigns from conception to launch.
- Aligning campaign strategies and goals,
- Performing A/B testing,
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs,
- Building out campaign types on various ad platforms and handle the day-to-day execution of paid media,
- Working closely with the creative team/agencies to create the best performing ads in multiple marketing channels,
- Collaborating with the teams (agency, content, game studios) & providing data insights,
- Extensive reporting & data analysis based on metrics that matter,
- Suggesting strategies and marketing methods for improvement,
- Staying up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends,
- Reporting all the processes and results to your manager regularly.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a relevant field (digital marketing or media planning),
- Must have high level written and oral communication skills in Turkish and English,
- Programmatic advertising experience,
- Passionate about games or excited about getting into the gaming industry,
- A good communicator that operates well within a team environment,
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and independently in a remote working setup,
- Curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Experience in Playable Ads (HTML5)
- Experience in Marketing Automation Tools
If the job opening excites you and you would like to join our team as a Performance Marketing Specialist, please click apply to send in your CV with a cover letter.
Don’t pass on the cover letter, we’d love to hear your backstory. For us here at Multiplayer, it can at times be more valuable than your official education. About
Multiplayer is a leading, independent gaming ecosystem which undertakes any endeavor with a 360° outlook. We’ve been building our pattern of communities for the last 10 years. Moving forward with the changing times, we’ve flexed our muscles to online entertainment with multiple formats on YouTube and Twitch. Furthermore, we’ve expanded our services with influencer management and event organization. We manage the top gaming influencers in Turkey and we’ve also got one of the most respectable gaming event series under our belt, Chapter. We’ve worked with over 60 brands ranging from computer hardware producers to banks, from fast food restaurants to GSM operators in order to engage them with the gaming community.
Multiplayer is a leading, independent gaming ecosystem which undertakes any endeavor with a 360° outlook. We’ve been building our pattern of communities for the last 10 years. Recently we felt the time was right to take things one step further and start developing and publishing our own games.
- Sharing important information and announcements about our games and our influencer activations with our community,
- Analyzing the mobile gaming communities to learn more about user behavior, new trends, player expectations etc,
- Answering questions from the community to the best of one’s ability and providing important feedback or questions to management,
- Being active in community discussion spaces (Discord servers, Facebook groups, social media comment and reply sections etc.) to provide an engaging presence from our brand,
- Helping game testers with filling out bug report forms, or in cases where the tester is unwilling or unable, filling the form by analyzing feedback,
- Creating sentiment reports regarding our games,
- Reading and responding to reviews on app stores,
- At least weekly reporting to team leaders,
- Finding methods (bots, discord games etc.) to make our Discord servers the go-to places for Multiplayer’s fans and gamers in general. Increasing engagement and generating brand advocacy,
- Creating and running a team of community moderators on our Discord servers
- Browsing through, and replying to, comments on our YouTube channels,
- Creating sentiment reports on our influencer activations, YouTube channel and social media accounts,
- Browsing through Discord and social media to keep on top of social engagement trends and taking action to provide such experiences to our community,
- Following the gaming and entertainment industries to pinpoint opportunities and threats,
- Actively participating in in-house meetings to provide insight for new and ongoing projects, from a community perspective.
- Passionate about the gaming industry and interested in mobile games,
- Having a great understanding of social media and community discussion space dynamics, especially regarding entertainment and gaming fans,
- Having top notch written and verbal communication skills,
- Being calm in times of crisis and able to take initiative,
- Having good time management skills,
- Good with office and google docs,
- High adaptability to new working conditions, projects and tools,
- Being able to refine different voices into concise reports,
- Prior community management experience is a bonus.
If the job opening excites you and you would like to join our team as a Community Manager, please click apply to send in your CV with a cover letter.
Don’t pass on the cover letter, we’d love to hear your backstory. For us here at Multiplayer, it can at times be more valuable than your official education.